- This event has passed.
“Hollow”een on the Farm
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Bring the kids out to Daisy Hollow Farm for the annual Happy “Hollow”een on the Farm, October 28-29, from noon to 6 pm!
Try your luck at a trick-or-treat scavenger hunt, snuggle all the fuzzy farm animals and enter the costume contest. Don’t worry, Mom and Dad, there is a little something for grown-ups too! Saturday night will feature live music from 4-6 by Li’l Anne and the Hot Cayenne. Hopshire Brewery will be on site serving fine craft beer, and Fire Dawgs BBQ will be dishing up hot, delicious meals!
• Entry fee: $10.00 per adult, $5.00 per child, children under 2 are free. Enjoy animal interaction at your own pace on the lower farm, trick-or-treat fun, picnic tables for snacking, gardens to wander through, live music, and more!
• Halloween Fun!: Saturday and Sunday, enjoy our Trick-or-Treat scavenger hunt around the farm, and pick up a map in the store! A costume contest will be held all weekend, to be posted on Facebook. Prizes for best costume categories are 13 and under, and 14 and over. On Sunday, roast a hot dog or marshmallow on a stick over our firepit.
• Live Music: Li’l Anne and the Hot Cayenne will be playing on Saturday from 2-4! We will have a tent, stage, and dance floor!
• Food and Beverages: Saturday – Hopshire Farm and Brewery will be serving craft beer and a local food truck (TBA) will be serving hot meals. Saturday and Sunday – Daisy Hollow Farm will be serving fresh pie by the slice, our popular jam bars, coffee, and cider, and other freshly baked items.
• Pony rides: $8 per ride. Ages about 2 until about 10 years old. Saturday and Sunday 12:30-2:30.
• Farm Tours: Sunday at 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm. Take a guided tour through the entire farm to meet and greet all of our farm friends! Hold a chicken, pet a sheep, meet the cows!